Who'd have thought that a tiny tube of lip balm could be so useful!
Save money on other products and stock up on lip balms.
* Nick yourself shaving? Dab a little on to stop the bleeding
* Help prevent car battery corrosion by smearing some on clean car battery
* Rub it along the teeth of a zipper to make it zip smoothly
* Rubbing lip balm on your face protects the skin from windburn while snow
* Remove a stuck ring by coating the finger in lip balm. The ring will
slide right off
* Nails and screws rubbed with lip balm will go into wood more easily
* A little lip balm will keep the ends of a mustache waxed together
* It will also keep bushy eyebrow hairs in place
* Rub lip balm over a leather shoe and buff with a dry, clean cloth for
a shoe shine in a pinch
* Apply to the casters of drawers and windows for easier opening and closing
* A line of lip balm along the hairline before coloring your hair keeps
the dye from discoloring your skin
* Apply lip balm using a cotton swab to the nasal membrane to prevent bleeding
Disclaimer: This list has been compiled by AVON Representatives and their
customers and is not endorsed by AVON.